The Curt RockerBall™ trailer ball dynamically reduces jerking and jarring while towing. As your trailer passes over bumps and potholes, it produces all kinds of vibrations, jolting, chucking, and noise. With a traditional metal-on-metal connection, these annoyances are directly transferred to your tow vehicle, making your ride noisy, uncomfortable, and taking a toll on your towing system.
The CURT RockerBall™ trailer ball provides improved comfort and enhanced control while towing, featuring the unique ShockDrop™ technology. An integrated cushion isolator allows this hitch ball to turn a standard ball mount into a cushion hitch with anti-rattle capabilities.
The Curt RockerBall™ is also extremely low maintenance compared to other torsion hitch and cushion hitch options. It has no airbags or bearings to service. Simply apply grease to the integrated zerk fitting as needed for continuous lubrication and smooth operation.
- Retrofits onto most existing ball mounts to improve current towing experience
- Anti-swivel base fits 75mm wide ball mount tongues with 7/8" diameter hole
- Standard trailer ball diameter fits 50mm trailer coupling
- Tested for safety to meet AS4177-2/SAE J684 specifications
- Ball mount sold separately (not compatible with Rebellion XD ball mount)
- Patent pending