CURT Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin & Shim
Additional product details
Fits 50mm Square Hitch Receiver with a 5/8" pin hole.
- Stops rattling and vibration when using a hollow shank
- Compatible with CURT cargo carriers and other hollow-shank accessories
- Threaded pin allows the bracket to be tightly installed
- Grooved pin allows clip attachment at any angle
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Stop a rattling ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack or other hitch-mounted accessories in its tracks with an anti-rattle kit from CURT. When towing, there is nothing more annoying than a ball mount shank that rattles in its receiver tube as you drive down the road. This rattling sound comes from a small amount of space between the receiver tube and an ill-fitting shank. If this gap is bad enough, it can even lead to sway in the load.
A CURT anti-rattle kit eliminates the problem of an ill-fitting ball mount shank by securing it with a metal bracket and threaded bolt. The anti-rattle bracket inserts into the ball mount shank and accepts the threaded bolt. Once tightened, the bolt and bracket assembly firmly hold the ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place and ensure rattling is no longer a problem. CURT anti-rattle kits are made from solid steel to be strong enough to resist rattling noises even with large trailers, and they feature a yellow zinc finish to protect against corrosion. This CURT anti-rattle kit is designed to fit a 50mm square shank with a 5/8" pin hole. Anti-rattle kits are only compatible with hollow shanks.
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant Zinc